Open Position as Specialist in TMB Analytics Team
Specialist is a core team member that ensures a completion of outputs necessary to meet all responsibilities of TMB Analytics Team. The Team supports strategic research of all business and risk units. The Specialist is expected to work well in team environment and coordinate effectively with related parties. Works are often project-based, depending on the needs of TMB and its customers mostly pertaining to economic and financial outlook. Final job responsibilities will be tailored to meet the qualifications and interests of the Specialist. Specialist will often be expected to complete successfully the assignment with little to no consultation, and think independently to offer creative inputs to the Team responsibilities. We look for self-motivated professionals wanting toMake THE Difference in an organization.
About TMB Analytics
TMB Analytics is the economic and business analytics team of TMB Bank Pcl. The core focus of TMB Analytics Team is providing rigorous economic and analytical support to TMB strategic and management decisions. The Team forecasts and analyzes economic and financial conditions as relevant to TMB business operations, and banking industry. The Team shares economic and financial outlook with business units and TMB customers via customer’s briefings, seminars and event presentations. TMB Analytics also publishes TMB economic news releases and commentaries through news media for the public to represent TMB’s economic and financial views.
– Advanced Degree in Economics or related fields
– At least 3 years of experience in economic and financial analysis
– Excellent economic and/or financial analytical skills
– Knowledge of economic and/or financial forecasting techniques
– Good computer skills, especially of computational and statistical software.
– Good command in English
– Advanced and practical econometric, statistical, and/or financial modeling skills receive additional considerations.
Interested candidate should submit their updated resume to email@example.com. The position is open until filled by a qualified candidate.